Kindergarten: 8:15am - 2:35pm
Grades 1-5: 8:15am - 2:45pm
Arrival to School
- Kindergarten students may be dropped off at the Gateway Court entrance beginning at 8:00am.
- Students in grades 1-5 may be dropped off at the main entrance at 7:55am.
- Please see that your children do not arrive on school grounds prior to these drop-off times, as NO supervision will be provided.
Morning Drop-Off Procedures
- Please stay in line as you move to the front of the school where safety patrol students will open your car door to help your child(ren) out safely.
- Children should exit the car on the curb side only.
- Parents MUST remain in their cars when stopped in the drop-off line.
- Do not pull out of the line and pass others; this could easily cause an accident.
Afternoon Pick-Up Procedures
- When picking up your children, park in a visitor space or around the circle behind the teachers' cars.
- The front of the school, fire lanes, and curb area must be kept clear for buses and handicapped parking.
- If you are parked behind the teachers' cars, please have your children enter your car on the side next to the parked vehicles, away from the flow of traffic.
- Students are not permitted to wait for their parents on the playground after dismissal. All students remaining on school grounds after 3:00 MUST be accompanied by their parent/guardian. NO supervision of students is available after this time.